I have been working as a Salesforce Administrator as I chase my dreams. It is an honor to serve my clients as they use this powerful platform to deliver their missions.
We call Salesforce, The Force around the house, cuz, we’re fun like that, which of course creates all kinds of Star Wars metaphors.
Here are some simple life lessons taught from The Force:
- You get out what you put in: Good data in is good data out. Like life, what you put in you get out.
- Don’t be in a hurry: Take time to think about what you want, and “the way” shows itself.
- The Force runs strong in my family: Create a great team, depend on each other and your systems – and success will come.
- Stay in communication: With each other, with clients, with customers, with family and with friends.
- You’re my only hope, aka use the dang platform. Once you create a system or a plan, you follow it. Results and joy will follow.
The most evident power in using Salesforce is twofold: The data you collect and how you use it – Just. Like. Life. Staying in consistent communication is what builds dreams friends.
The force is strong in this one, and you too. Use the Force. Be The Force.
Be Your Own JoyMaster. xoxoxo Lisa